Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HALLOWEEN 2013

I've been putting off this post for a few reasons....
#1: I'm waaaaaay behind on posts and
#2: Every time I think about Halloween I get teary eyed.

Travis and I both were puking on Halloween and I felt so bad for the boys:(
All they wanted to do was trick or treat and I wasn't sure that was going to happen!

We had big plans of going uptown from 3-5 trick or treating on the square then all around town to our family and friends.

Luckily my dad got off work early and took the boys around town!
I would have had my mom do it but it was her birthday and we gave her the flu so she was puking too:(

Anyway...we survived...it took 2 weeks...but we survived!
{worst flu ever!}

****************************************

So this brings us to November 12 (11-12-13!) and I'm ready to share our Halloween pics!

The boys were all excited and it lasted approximately 10 minutes!
 Soon after these pics they were down running around playing and left us in the dust!
 Travis and I worked hard and I was pretty happy with our end result!
 Here's the boys on Halloween waiting for Grandpa!
 TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!
TURTLE POWER!!

****************************************

I hate to say it but it was a crappy Halloween followed by BOTH boys getting the flu:(

I guess there's always next year!

2012 Halloween here!

No comments:

Post a Comment