Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bowling Bears & Pics (oh my!)

A few weeks back a group of us went to the bowling alley in Williamsburg.
This was a first for Cash and he loved it!
Baby hog!!!
 The whole group!
Can you tell Iowa played that day;)

Pierce was given a weekend with Mr. Bear for preschool.
We went into the weekend with zero plans and it ended up being quite exciting for Mr. Bear!
Pierce enjoyed going through his Halloween candy with him.
Mr. Bear had fun playing trucks with Pierce!
Travis washed the truck at the fire station Saturday morning and Pierce and Mr. Bear went along!
A friend (Rogan) asked if Pierce could go to the Iowa game.
Mr. Bear opted to stay home with me to watch the game but I snapped a pic before they left!
And last but not least we had Casey's pizza (Pierce's favorite!) and a movie night Saturday night!

 And I have to share Pierce's school picture this year.....
Oh Pierce!
Makes me smile everytime I look at it!

Happy Hump Day from the Heitmans!
Go out and make it a good day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment