Thursday, September 4, 2014

Summer Randoms

With all the big things I've been blogging about we have just as many random pics (probably more!) I want to share!
 
Sit back and get ready for a picture overload from the Heitmans:)

Washing Uncle Bubba and Aunt Mimi's golf cart so we could drive it on the 4th!

Family supporting family...high school baseball game!

Pierce got a shiner at one of the family weddings and exactly one week later got smacked in the face in the same spot:(  Both were by girls and he cried both times....they did not!  But that's besides the point;)

Big kindergartner got mom and dad alone for a whole evening...out shopping for clothes and supplies then out to eat....Red Lobster...his choice!

Found Cash like this one night after putting him to bed!
{I got that rug as a baby shower gift from the family I nannied for while pregnant with Pierce.  It's from New Zealand!)

Cleaning and sorting toys....worst...chore...ever!!!!

My parents celebrated 37 years of marriage!!

Ghost stories with G'pa Ed!

 Selfies with Cash (aka duck face!)
 
These little monsters really do love my pink zebra blanket;)

Boys like Frozen too!!!!!
{yes these are his....and no Travis is not impressed;)}

All boys here one day....5 walking and the 6th in the stroller:)

I blogged earlier about the boys being sick for one of our family weddings. 
Well turns out they had strep throat and we also missed our day planned at Adventureland the Monday after the wedding.
 
I was being a baby about it and decided they had already missed out on so much so we were going to do something fun anyway!
So I was that mom and took her sick kids to the movies!
We had fun dammit;)
No judging please!

Pierce got a lot of cool things for his birthday and this is Travis putting it all together...
...and Pierce watching TV!

New friends at daycare:)
 
We had a fun night out in Des Moines celebrating my friend Haley's sister (Ashley's) bachelorette!
This was Cash trying on the veil before we left:)

In LOVE with my new cuff!


 Thanks for following this post to the end;)


No comments:

Post a Comment